This Crazy Beautiful Life        
 
                 
     
       
     
       

About Me

My name is Kelly. I am wife to one and mommy to three. If its left up to me, that's the way I'd like it to stay. :-) I've been through a lot of struggles and down falls, but I'm thankful for God's hand in my life as well as His grace and mercy.
Powered by Blogger.
     
     
       

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hi there. It's been awhile since I've gotten to sit down and type. Thought I'd take a few moments while the kids are behaving (gotta hurry that is most likely short lived)! This morning started out to be quite the thrill. I was privileged enough to clean up diarrhea that oozed out the back on my 2 year olds diaper when I laid him on the floor. The best part....that it was soaked up by the wool pottery barn rug. *sigh* Now, I've never had to clean poop out of a wool rug; but I'm hoping the vinegar water and a touch of sunlight will do the trick. I'm praying that is the most eventful part of my day. I'm leaving my hubby with all 3 kids this weekend so mommy can go to timeout. Timeout is the only way it seemed logical to Gabriella, so timeout it is! Headed to CRAFT WEEKEND! So excited! I am, however; nervous/anxious about leaving my 3 little monkeys. I've never left them overnight before. Well, with the exception of my hospital stay after delivery and when I stayed with the 2 youngest while they were in NICU. Timeout is a good idea for all mommies. I know it's time for this mommy because my patience stick looks like a piece of rice! YIKES ! DID I MENTION I AM ÜBER EXCITED?!?!?!?On a side note... Ana is growing way too fast! I do love this stage she's in though. The smiles and giggles accompanied with lots of drool and hand batting. She's just too sweet for words! I still am not 100% sure if she's my last. I'm so torn. BUT for the time being I'm just going to enjoy Ana and every sweet little toothless grin she throws my way. I may try to blog from Craft Weekend, ok who am I kidding?! I'll be having way to much fun creating and interacting with the other ladies. I'll touch base when I get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment