This Crazy Beautiful Life        
 
                 
     
       
     
       

About Me

My name is Kelly. I am wife to one and mommy to three. If its left up to me, that's the way I'd like it to stay. :-) I've been through a lot of struggles and down falls, but I'm thankful for God's hand in my life as well as His grace and mercy.
Powered by Blogger.
     
     
       

Saturday, May 12, 2012

It's 11:11. Make a wish....:-) Sitting down and enjoying a glass of sweet tea. ah that feels nice. Now, if only I could summon a servant to rub my feet and calves. Hmmm maybe for Mothers day?! Today has been a busy day, but tolerable. Baby shower, quick stop at Value Village, run to a meeting, back home, clean up, make a dish of lasagna for two special someones, clean up some more, play outside with kids, feed kiddos dinner that daddy cooked (thanks), bathed the 3 kiddos, got them all snuggled in bed, came back down to eat my dinner AND THE DOG ATE IT! Ok, so clean up the kitchen, make sweet tea and wait for hubby to get back with milk so I can have a healthy bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats. Yup, still waiting on that milk. I was asked this week how I handle having 3 little ones and how difficult it is. Well, I'm not going to say its easy, because we all know I'd be lying and we know where liars go... Having three babies that are 3 and under is eventful, challenging, scary, thrilling, tiring, no exhausting, hilarious and so rewarding! Ok ok, the rewards will come. :-) But I get the privilege to soak up 3 times more hugs, 3 times the kisses, 3 times the laughter, 3 times the sweet blue eyes, and 3 times of wiping little chubby cheeky rear ends! :-) I mean, that in itself is a treasure. ;-) There are many days I can't even bring myself to "run" to the store because it's so much work lugging around a 3 year old, a 2 year old, a 4 month old in her pumpkin seat, a diaper bag AND try to hold 2 hands all the way across the parking lot. I'm seriously considering asking for "mother of 3 toddlers" parking signs next to the handicap. Ya think they'd have my back? :/ However; all of that to say that I love those little bugers with every cell in my body! They, and their father, are my whole world. I'm so very thankful for their complete health and the blessing it is to be called "mommy". There was a time I wondered if I would ever hear the pitter patter of little feet. I recall several nights laying in bed wondering that exact thought, "will I ever get to hear the sound of sweet little bare feet on our hallway floors?". God granted me my hearts desire and I just want to stop and take a minute, well a few, to thank God for healing that heartache! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ME! And all the other mommys out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment