This Crazy Beautiful Life: Back home: breathing and thinking a little more clearly        
 
                 
     
       
     
       

About Me

My name is Kelly. I am wife to one and mommy to three. If its left up to me, that's the way I'd like it to stay. :-) I've been through a lot of struggles and down falls, but I'm thankful for God's hand in my life as well as His grace and mercy.
Powered by Blogger.
     
     
       

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Back home: breathing and thinking a little more clearly

It's Wednesday and I've been back for longer than I was gone. I took the kiddos to the "water" park this afternoon after picking up the house a little. It's a new city park that has lots of water spouts and sprays. :-) Kids love it and it's free; so I do too.

This past weekend was fantastic. Very relaxing and laid back. We arrived Friday evening around 5:45 and everyone made their introductions. All the ladies were kind and we all got along quite well. Kimberlee made a nice (spicy) meal ad then we got our craft on!!! I won't give you a play by play, I'll just say that it was great and I'd gladly do it again!!

I bought a pair of antique kiddie chairs at the antique barn as well as a lovely white queen size chenille throw at the Sunflower. (pics to follow)

Meg Duerksen is a great host and with Kimberlee's help pulled off Craft Weekend #6 without a hitch!

Was def thrown back into the SAHM role bright and early Monday morning, but I was well prepared and refreshed. :-)

Thanks to my great hubby for keeping all 3 babies for me and taking good care of them (daddy style).

5 comments:

  1. I came over from the Craft Weekend blog - we're in St Louis too! This splash area looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for coming over! I just started blogging, so it's great to see others drift over. I had to take a look at your blog as well, love the kids! What sweet faces.

      Oh yes, the splash park is a lot of fun!

      We are actually on the IL side. It's just easier to say St. Louis when people just wanting to know your general location. :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi, I also came over from the craft weekend blog. . .we are over in O'fallon, Missouri but I always say "St. Louis" as well. : ) your blog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so funny - we're in St Charles but we just say St Louis too!

      Delete
  3. Hey, Molly! So glad you stopped by as well. Isn't it so much simpler just to say S. Louis? I mean, I'm not REALLY from there, but I am just a hop, jump and skip acros the river. :) I hope both you ladies stop back by again!

    ReplyDelete