This Crazy Beautiful Life: ~ Craft Weekend !!!! ~        
 
                 
     
       
     
       

About Me

My name is Kelly. I am wife to one and mommy to three. If its left up to me, that's the way I'd like it to stay. :-) I've been through a lot of struggles and down falls, but I'm thankful for God's hand in my life as well as His grace and mercy.
Powered by Blogger.
     
     
       

Saturday, June 9, 2012

~ Craft Weekend !!!! ~

Here we are! Newton, KS for CRAFT WEEKEND! I'm having SUCH a great time. So nice to be spending this fun filled weekend doing what I love; and what's even better is spending it with a great friend. All the women are so nice and we've all just about finished our aprons! Ugh, that reminds me...I didn't snap a pic of mine before coming up. In the am. I do miss my hubby and babies, but Daddy is taking good care of them. I believe the kids were pretty excited about their trip to Chuck E Cheese! Here's a few pics I've managed to snap. More to come as the weekend continues! Tomorrow we are headed to the antique shop (featured on American Pickers)! So excited about that! G'nite

No comments:

Post a Comment