This Crazy Beautiful Life: TGIF        
 
                 
     
       
     
       

About Me

My name is Kelly. I am wife to one and mommy to three. If its left up to me, that's the way I'd like it to stay. :-) I've been through a lot of struggles and down falls, but I'm thankful for God's hand in my life as well as His grace and mercy.
Powered by Blogger.
     
     
       

Friday, June 15, 2012

TGIF

Ok, so really the only change the weekend brings to me is that Daddy is home with us. Which, for me, is good enough. <3

I've really been trying to give the kids 2 hours a day of uninterrupted Mommy time. I want to enjoy the summer to its fullest and I want the kids to remember all the time we spent together. I don't want their memories to be that Mommy kept our house so clean and we did fun things on the holidays, or whatever. I've really had to stop and think about what's important. Is my house spotless? Um no. Is my laundry all finished and put away? Um ya, that's another no. I used to stress about it, but now, for me; there's no room for self induced stress.

Could my house be a little cleaner? Probably. Although right now, I'm learning to let things slide. My focus is my babies and their happiness and well being. I had always longed to me a Mommy and then when the reality hit me that may never be, I grieved. Thank God that He saw the desires of my heart and now I have 3 beautiful babies! I want to cherish this time with them and make memories that they can tell their own babies of.

All that to say, it's catching up with me!! Aahhhhh! My plan back fired today. Was supposed to go something like this....arise and shine, eat a nutritious breakfast of cereal ;), get everyone ready and head out for a few hours of fun, be back in enough time to effectively make a dent in the house chores, and then relax when the hubs got in. Bahaha ya right! I let the kids sleep in and had a late breakfast, then to the mall and then to play. We didn't get home til late and then I was so tired from being in the sun, I couldn't find the energy. I NEED A MAID! Any takers?

Ok, so wasn't I just saying that some things are gonna have to slide? Yup, sliding....they are. :-) Ah, there's always tomorrow.

Here's some of the fun we've already had this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment