This Crazy Beautiful Life: .....continued        
 
                 
     
       
     
       

About Me

My name is Kelly. I am wife to one and mommy to three. If its left up to me, that's the way I'd like it to stay. :-) I've been through a lot of struggles and down falls, but I'm thankful for God's hand in my life as well as His grace and mercy.
Powered by Blogger.
     
     
       

Monday, May 7, 2012

.....continued

...of course after capturing a glimpse of the beautiful goldfish, she MUST have one. *sigh* Ok, .38$ each? I think I can manage, so we purchased 2. Well, the eventful part wasn't the purchasing of our two new goldies, it was the other mother waiting with her son to purchase 4 fish for their new pond grandma bought trying to break the "no more pets in the house" rule. This mother was clearly from the less civilized area, and thought she was Gods's gift to mankind and the greatest mom that has ever walked on this green earth. Not to say that she wasn't, but could have been a little more humble about it. I learned of, not 1, but TWO of her previous goldfish lived for...wait for it...10 years!! I know, totally amazing! Now folks how can you say that is NOT exciting? I mean, it's not everyday you get to meet someone who has held goldfish in captivity for 10 years! :-) As I realize this is not a very thrilling post; just wait. In this house there's always a thrilling story lurking around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment